Opex Project Leader
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Opex Project LeaderApply Now
The OPEX Project Leader will be responsible to support the Business Excellence Team in Strategic Portfolio management.
- Tracks OPEX project metrics for all projects throughout the organization and maintains centralized accountability for the Strategic portfolio management.
- Supports enterprise project management strategy, training, communication, program/project control/analysis/reporting, process and tools development.
- Assists in the maintenance of data accuracy in Portfolio Management Tool, Site Risk Register, Cost Savings and other benefit tracking systems.
- Guide and train Capital and OPEX Program/Project Managers in Project Management Lifecycle management and associated tools (reporting, project change control, document management).
- Interact with Capital PMO to insure alignment on Strategic Programs objectives and timelines
- OPEX Project/Program Management
OPEX Project/Program Management
- Works with stakeholders and customers to define the scope of projects and appropriate project activities. Ensures objectives, scope and project milestones are set according to the established standards and formalized in project charter.
- Engage stakeholders to support in achieving project objectives by building trust and mutual accountability.
- Maintains documentation of changes to scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables and identifies dependency implications.
- Identifies and evaluates lessons learned during and after project
- Master degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent both in English and French.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be experimented in excel and/or database management.
- Must be experimented in Project Management tools, including MS Project.
- Experience in program/project management and coordinating projects.
- Financial acumen is an asset.
- PMP or CAPM certified from PMI or equivalent
- Knowledge GDP and GMP application in project lifecycle
- DMAIC and/or Lean certified
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0042687