Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Logistics CoordinatorApply Now
- You are in charge of all quality matters related to local supply chain organization which includes ie. quality events/investigation, compliance matters, documentation, change controls…
- You act as a Single point of contact within local supply chain organization for continuous improvements matters (ie. Tier implementation and follow-up)
- You interact with all local supply chain colleagues
- You follow-up of GDP/GMP compliance aspects within local supply chain organization
- You follow-up the change submissions/approbations impacting lot release
- You are responsible of all documentation matters for the department and follow-up in the associated system
- You are responsible of the Change Controls for the department
- You oversee the quality events for the department (from initiation, investigation, corrective/preventive actions and closure within the quality system)
- You follow-up of the department training performance/follow-up
- Quality Management System integration (Trackwise...)
- You are responsible of the various Supply Chain gemba’s (ie. compliance) and follow-up of the defined
- You are in charge of the controlled printing management for the team
- You assure the management/maintenance of various Supply Chain Tier’s
- You follow-up of the change submissions/approbations impacting lot release
- You respect/follow-up of EHS / 5S / GMP / GDP norms/standards
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- You are graduated or equivalent by experience
- Yu have an adequate communication is mandatory (inside and outside the plant level) with an excellent redaction capability both in French and English
- You can collaborate with supply chain colleagues and influence them to meet defined deadlines (ie. training, investigations feedback…) and to influence outside stakeholders
- You are conscientious, flexible and quality & EHS minded
- You are result and continuous improvement minded
- You can manage priorities
- You are able to work autonomously and escalade issues when appropriate
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0042437