Laboratory Digital Lead
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Laboratory Digital LeadApply Now
Quality Control Takeda Lessines is undertaking a digital and data transformation. This role will build and drive a digital strategy and culture within the QC & Microbiology lab of Lessines, to find solutions to our biggest business challenges and improve productivity.
Benchmarking and define strategy :
- Responsible for the deployment of a automatization/digital strategy and culture within the QC & Microbiology lab of Lessines.
- Identify digital - Robotics opportunities to ensure the laboratories further develop new processes to allow substantial improvements.
- Benchmarking and best practice sharing with other sites and the pharmaceutical industry
- Provide digital expertise and guidance in collaborations with internal and external parties
- Intensive collaboration with key stakeholders, and network building within the QC organization and between Takeda sites
Deloyement of digital strategy :
- Build business case & prioritize Digital -Robotics initiatives in line with the site and quality strategy
- Identify cost needs to support the QC & Microbiology digital roadmap
- Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities in the digital – Robotics space, accurately estimate the likelihood of their occurring, and isolate their key drivers to manage them efficiently
- Lead meetings to define the best projects, facilitate project team meetings & meetings with the sponsor, Coordinate various changes / transformations, best practice and continuous improvement initiatives in coordination with relevant interfaces (e.g. IT) within Takeda
- Lead post workshop communication to appropriate stakeholder and hand-off/transition of next steps to owners
- Initiates and maintains work schedule and priorities; manage workflow and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-volume environment, while meeting deadlines and attention to details
- Coach digital concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the QC & Microbiology Lab organization
- Spokesperson or "translator" between laboratory and IT
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors or an equivalent degree
- Excellent IT and digital system knowledge
- Practical knowledge of working in a GMP laboratory (preferably in quality control/microbiology)
- Ideally 6-8 years of experience within pharma industry, with a focus on Lab and digitalization
- Completed technical or scientific training
- Demonstrated experience in change management
LocationsBEL - Lessines
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0030183