Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Environmental Monitoring Continuous Improvement Coordinator
The Environmental Monitoring Continuous Improvement Coordinator will be responsible for the Investigation and writing of Non Conformity Reports
Job Function and Description:
- Conducts environmental monitoring investigations, associated quality impact evaluations and write Non Conformity Report bound to EM activities
- Provides microbiological expertise to manufacturing and other services.
- Implement continuous improvement projects
- Performs EM trending analysis
- Be accountable for overall project performance for EM matters
- Prepares inspection
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Must have knowledge of principles as GMPs, FDA/EMEA guidelines and FMEA.
- Background in Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communicative, and team skills
- A strong scientific credibility
- Fluency in French and English
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, strong organizational, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving technical problems