Engineering Change Management Coordinator
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Engineering Change Management CoordinatorApply Now
Integrated in the Engineering Services department and within the scope of technical activities, the engineering change coordinator handles change requests on critical equipment and processes. Together with technical experts, a Quality and Regulatory representative, the engineering change coordinator is responsible for gathering appropriate information on the change to be implemented in order to assure a correct and structured impact assessment and change plan, documented in the TrackWise System. He/she establishes an effective communication between the involved experts and makes sure that the change proceeds in a timely manner.
- Collects information relative to the to be implemented change near the involved departments
- Writes the documentation relative to the change request in a structured, rigorous and detailed manner
- Performs a complete quality assessment together with the Quality department
- Assures that an adequate regulatory assessment is made
- Defines the change plan and sequences the tasks needed to accomplish the change request
- Works with the functional leads to schedules people and resources for each task
- Encodes all the information related to the change request in the TrackWise system
- Provides status updates to management
- Reviews all completed taks before implementation
- Coodinates the change requests with respect to targets
- Develops and maintains an effective communication with the expert departments (Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Maintenance, Metrology, Environmental Monitoring, Production, Validation)
- Assures a supportive role during audits
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Master in Engineering or Science or Quality
- 2-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Effective communication
- Organised, stuctured, rigorous
- Good writing skills in English
- Focus on the overall picture
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good French and English knowledge
- Stress resistant
- Knowledge of quality regulations (GMP, GDP, FDA, Eudralex)
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0048795