Artwork Senior Project Analyst
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Artwork Senior Project AnalystApply Now
- Responsible and accountable for Artwork Change Project Management, process execution, GDP, and adherence to required completion date. Expedite and monitor actions required by other functions until completion.
- Coordinate projects, portfolio and change control for Artwork Changes ensuring supply continuity and business growth.
- Coordinate the development of and publish artwork per the process for artwork development for printed packaging components.
- Support the creation and maintenance process of artwork development for printed packaging components through external suppliers for all markets.
- Coordinate implementation of artwork development for a group of products while balancing plant efficiency, sales, distribution, customer service and meeting inventory, manufacturing, quality and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained from other functions where applicable. Ensure all action items are properly documented and closed out in electronic artwork management and Change control system
- Coordinate the creation and approval of technical/ profile drawings in conjunction with Packaging Design, to manage and fulfill the RA content requirements.
- Lead and work with cross-functional project teams and the manufacturing vendor on development for new products, new markets and changes to existing printed packaging components.
- Ensure Artwork Management is appropriately represented on cross-functional project teams for New Product Introduction with responsibility for product packaging design and artwork.
- Coach Artwork Project leaders and/or analysts on Artwork Change activities and process.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Education in natural sciences, biotechnology or engineering: bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Artwork Management, Change Control and computerized documentation control system, material and/or label change in GMP environment
- Professional experience in manufacturing and/or quality in (bio)pharmaceutical production (GMP environment)
- IT: experience working with ERP systems (e.g. C3ME or others), QM systems (e.g. TrackWise), project management tools, MS Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Specific and/or certified education in Supply Chain Management or Project Management
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork technical details
- Knowledge of Pharma labeling regulations
- Additional training and/or certification associated with project management, Supply Chain Management continuous improvement, LEAN principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication/influencing/negotiation skills
- Team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Respect for individuals and the diverse contributions of all
- Passion to innovate and drive for solutions
- Priority Driven and Time Management
- Results oriented and accountable
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0044151