Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
In the engineering organization, the automation team is responsible of the automation equipment and computerized system from PLC to MES, from data acquisition to contextualization in the different part of the Takeda Lessines plant.
Takeda is using a Manufacturing Execution System based on Siemens Simatic IT eBR for the Lessines manufacturing lines. On top of recording the batch records, the MES represents the link between Process Control, Enterprise Management Systems and drives on-the-field people trough Manufacturing process. The goal of such system is to increase robustness, reduce non-added value activities and be the foundation of Plant Digitalization and Industry 4.0.
This position ensures the role of Analyst/Developer for the MES Solution, for the OsiPi solution and for the interface with the Automation Systems:
- Build specifications from different sources ( Process and Manufacturing experts, automation team, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, … )
- Develop and deliver fully tested computer programs and, when required, modify basic computer systems design on schedule, within prescribed resource limits, and in accordance with client requirements and departmental standards.
- Continue to develop understanding of the computer programming process in both development and maintenance situations and assume an increasingly active role in the area of computer systems design.
- Ensure full alignment between the automation system and MES
- Support End-users and Facility Subject Matters Experts
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with systems experience preferred.
- Must have 3+ years of system experience in developing and/or supporting applications to solve business problems.
- MES experience (Simatic IT eBR)
- Experience with GMP systems, Validaton and change management process.
- Written English is a must and fluent in French.