Lead Project ManagerApply Now Job ID 1603220 Date posted01/04/2017 LocationKonstanz, Baden-Württemberg, Germany;
- Leads and manages multiple, complex, large and/or global projects. This role coordinates, supports, and assists all aspects of a large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global project from original concept through the final implementation, ensuring governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management.
- Develops project budgets and is responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Drives business value by leveraging business/technology expertise to identify and prioritize solutions, and by collaborating across departments to deliver multiple complex projects with significant business impact.
- Manage all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global IT projects or programs, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle.
- Develop multiple, complex, large and/or global project or program budgets. Responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects or programs.
- Create project artefacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers, vendors and suppliers. Manage key stakeholder and project manager commitment levels and communication. Facilitate vendor and supplier evaluations.
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Lead governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Manage implementation of project management methodology and governance tools. Drive projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates.
- Lead regular project and program reviews with Project Managers and stakeholders.
- Working with other ITIO PMs in the Americas (3), EMEAR (2), Japan (2)
- Manage ITIO delivery on projects, while also guiding IT Leads and other project managers according to our IS/IT project management lifecycle expectations
- Take part in ITIO PMO process improvement initiatives
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience with Bachelor's Degree or 10 years IT experience without Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 4 years' experience leading small-midsized projects.
- Global multi-cultural experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with planning and managing all phases of system development (e.g., requirements gathering, design, configuration, development, COTS selection, testing, conversion and application support).
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Experience of deploying Windows 10
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Certified project management professional (PMP or Prince 2)
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally