Head of Master Data Management Platforms I / Head of Master Data Management Platforms IIApply Now Job ID 1600588 Date posted02/23/2017 LocationKonstanz, Baden-Württemberg, Germany; Deerfield, Illinois, United States;
Please note that the requirements specified in this posting are the basic qualifications required for the Head of Master Data Management Platforms I; however, job title will be dependent on the candidate’s level of experience in those requirements.
- Leads analysis and technical expertise for IT solutions on complex IT systems projects within area of expertise.
- Defines and establishes design all technical aspect on assigned projects.
- Using knowledge of business operations, explores and identifies possible solution needs based on defined business problems, and defines opportunities for improving related applications.
QualificationsEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Leads a team of technical solution specialists to deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost efficient and high quality manner
- Defines solutions that are designed, developed and maintained in support of business.
- Performs analysis, design and configuration of solutions according to Takeda standards for complex business requirements.
- Oversees the capture and assignment of user enhancement requests to support one or more solutions.
- Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to detailed roadmap development of complex software or solution systems platforms working directly with the business and other IT groups
- Owns technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations.
- Ensures that solutions are designed, developed and maintained as part of structured SDLC and ITIL business process
- Maintains up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills. Is considered a subject matter expert in the area of expertise.
- Accountable to empower and guide the MDM related roles of the SAP CoE via dotted line reporting
- Analysis of the current MDM IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and researches/evaluates alternative solutions while weighing costs, efficiencies, and industry best practices to provide recommended solution
- Resolves issues / escalates issues appropriately to Global Head of MDM
- Trains, guides and manages the associated MDM Platform team from the SAP CoE
- Measures and improves service level of the MDM platform team
- Bachelor degree or High School degree with 12 years of equivalent work experience
- 8 + years relevant experiences
- Experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver projects
- Extensive knowledge about master data management, especially master data architecture
- Knowledge about SAP ERP and SAP MDG
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong awareness for quality and results
- Extensive experience implementing applications
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Experience with the design and development of pharmaceutical life sciences software or solutions
- Familiarity with regulated systems – high level understanding of computer systems validation
- SAP IS knowledge is a plus
- Ariba knowledge is a plus
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
we are driven to improve people's lives