ERP Procurement MDM Business Partner
Konstanz, Germany, Zurich, Switzerland
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ERP Procurement MDM Business PartnerApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Deliver functional accountability, expertise and business partnership from within the ERP Products team for Procurement Master Data Management Deployment Services
- Information Technology accountabilities across MDM Procurement Process Deployment, Data Conversion, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Inventory and team mobilisation
- Direclty impact and drive forward a best-in-class Procurement MDM strategy aligned with global Master Data Owners and the business vision of managing data as an asset
- Establish and maintain a Procurement MDM Key User network to raise the organisational awareness of Master Data and Data literacy in collaboration with Takeda Business Services organisation
- Be the main point of contact into the ERP Products MDM team for all deployment program services related to the Procurement MDM domain
- Act as the functional Subject Master Expert related to Procurement MDM as defined within the ERP Products IT team (Vendor)
- Accountable for ensuring the ERP Products group enable the best possible, and continuously improving, global End User Experience for Procurement MDM
- Manage and deliver governance and processes around MDM Deployment Service capabilities (Data Architecture and Modelling, Data Process Management, M&A activities, Data Literacy and Training), with a view to Service Excellence
- Ownership of the Procurement MDM Key User Community - Stakeholder management and partnership with the Organisational Change Management team to enable business continuity
- Manage and deliver global data conversion activities and projects using standard methodology and covering key deliverables from data model definition, mapping and conversion and issue management and resolution
- Partner with busines owners to ensure processes and documentation is in place to support the delivery of Global Reference Data, Data Inventory and SOP’s aligned where applicable to GxP and SOX standards for all new MDM deployment solutions
- Delivery of Core Team and Key User Training / Knowledge Transfer sessions to ensure continuous improvement and data literacy mindset is embedded across the key user community. Opportunity to leveage technology solutions and innovate new ways of content delivery available.
- Drive the availability and evolution of Procurement MDM reporting and insights generation linked to business outcomes
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the IT and business organisations with regular interactions
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Functional expertise and proven track record within Procurement MDM Deployment Services, pharma experience as a plus
- Expertise and knowledge in delivery of MDM capabilities; Data Modelling, Data Architecture, Data Conversion and analysis.
- Deep understanding of Master Data Management platforms and processes, with experience of SAP MDG, Ariba, SLP and ECC as a plus
- Experience / knowledge related to SAP MDG Roles Design, as a plus
- Project Management experience, including management of full life-cycle MDM implementation
- Experience and expertise in data analysis and management – skills with Business Intelligence reporting solutions like Qlik, PowerBI as a plus
- M&A / Integrations experience (data / process / technology / people), and within life sciences a plus
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Procurement / IT and line-management experience, which includes project management experience, people management experience
- Hands on experience with Procurement Data / Master Data (SAP MDG / Ariba SLP system experience a plus)
- A clear demonstrable focus on the end-user-experience
- DMAAI / Related MDM certifications / qualifications / memberships as a plus
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Ability to analyze a wider variety of data and derive actionable insights
- Training / Coaching experience and/or qualifications related to technology solutions as a plus
- International travel required, anticipate 25-35%
Job ID R0011900