ERP Master Data Management Integration Lead
Konstanz, Germany, Zurich, Switzerland
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ERP Master Data Management Integration LeadApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Provide leadership in the delivery of comprehensive Master Data Management (MDM) services linked to both Service Excellence and Service Delivery; Data Architecture and Modelling, Data Process Management, M&A activities, Data Literacy and Training,Data Quality Management, Metrics & KPI’s, Technical Solution Management and expansion
- Lead the development a best-in-class MDM Strategy and drive impact and progress to a best-in-class MDM strategy aligned with the global business vision of managing data as an asset
- Manage and impact operational MDM deployments and continuous improvement initiatives
- Influence and lead Business Partner Management with TBS and Business Units ensuring timely implementations and continuous improvements of MDM Technologies and Process
- Provide leadership in the establishment of MDM, aligned processes and governance regarding Service Excellence capabilities (Data Architecture and Modelling, Data Process Management, M&A activities, Data Literacy and Training)
- Lead the establishment of MDM governance and processes towards Service Delivery capabilities such as Data Services, Data Quality Management, Metrics & KPI’s, Technical Solution Management and expansion)
- Lead MDM solution implementations ensuring alignment to customer expectations
- Influence, lead the establishment and manage a MDM Key User network to raise the organisational awareness of Master Data, Data literacy and to stimulate data improvements
- Manage coordination and report on KPI’s linked to business outcomes across MDM data, processes and technology
- Influence, persuade and lead the drive forward towards organisational maturity and use of MDM services with a clear vision linked to business strategy, outcomes delivery and excellence
- Contribute and lead technical and knowledge leadership across MDM program lifecycles – both internally to IT and externally across business functions
- Take leadership at a technical level to ensure the environment remains available, stable and exceeds end-user-experience expectations
- Oversee and manage track delivery of services from partner teams / organistions linked across MDM projects and operational activities
- Oversee the monitoring of external technology landscape for emerging trends and initiate innovation pilots
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the IT and business organisations with regular interactions
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree is required; Graduate degree is desired
- More than 7 years of relevant work experience
- 10+ years of IT and line-management experience, which includes project management experience, people management experience and 5 years as a second line manager in the IT function
- DMAAI / Related MDM certifications / qualifications / memberships as a plus
- Experienced technology expert, relationship builder, change leader and problem-solver; demonstrated learner of current and emerging technologies
- Strong communications and influencing skills; ability to distill complex topics into actionable strategies
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships, including developing and implementing robust and innovative technology strategies and roadmaps; partnering with technology vendors and experts, and networking with industry peers
- Experience leading cross-functional data engineering services and capabilities; SaaS/IaaS experience for created solutions desired
- Experience leveraging new technologies, or novel uses of existing technologies desired
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Ability to analyze a wider variety of data and derive actionable insights
- Training / Coaching experience and/or qualifications related to technology solutions as a plus
- International travel required, anticipate 20-30%
Job ID R0011384