Commercial CRM Solution EngineerApply Now Job ID 1602863 Date posted12/13/2016 LocationKonstanz, Baden-Württemberg, Germany; Zurich, Switzerland; Madrid, Spain;
Lead analysis and technical expertise for IT solutions on complex IT systems projects within area of expertise. Define and establish all technical design aspects on assigned projects. Using knowledge of business operations, explore and identify possible solution needs based on defined business problems, and define opportunities for improving related applications.
- Leads a team of technical solution specialists to deliver IT solutions that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives and are implemented in a cost efficient and high quality manner
- Defines solutions that are designed, developed and maintained in support of business.
- Performs analysis, design and configuration of solutions according to Takeda standards for complex business requirements.
- Oversees the capture and assignment of user enhancement requests to support one or more solutions.
- Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to detailed roadmap development of complex software or solution systems platforms working directly with the business and other IT groups
- Owns technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations.
- Ensures that solutions are designed, developed and maintained as part of structured SDLC and ITIL business process
- Maintains up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and the business areas supported and continuously enhances own skills. Is considered a subject matter expert in the area of expertise.
- Subject Matter Expert for all CRM Veeva enabled modules
- Owns Takeda EUCan’s Veeva CRM roadmap
- Manage/prioritize Veeva CRM product enhancement needs for Takeda and communicate/follow up with Veeva product team on the same
- Reviews Veeva CRM functional design and reviews and approves Veeva CRM technical design
- Engages directly and regularly with our vendor to review open topics pertaining to theVeeva CRM area
- Reviews and provides technical input to suggested changes to Veeva CRM as part of the defined change management process.
- Actively surveys the CRM market to identify solutions that can support and enhance our solution landscape.
- Participates on projects as a Veeva subject matter expert
- Partners with business process owners and key business stakeholders to ensure requirements are translated into solution design and ensuring solid and maintainable Veeva CRM technical architecture
- Owns the support of Veeva CRM and ensures that critical issues are escalated following defined escalation paths
Education, BehavioursCompetencies & Skills
- Bachelor degree or High School degree with 12 years of equivalent work experience
- 8 + years relevant experiences
- Experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver projects
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Extensive experience implementing applications
- Strong technical understanding of CRM systems and Commercial IT architecture, including knowledge of systems and technologies typically used by the pharmaceutical industry in the Commercial space
- Strong understanding of commercial & marketing processes and underlying data in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and ability to translate Commercial business needs into different scenarios for technical implementation
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva platform strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CLM, multichannel, Sample Management, Order Management, KAM/KOL Management, Social Media Integration, Digital & Tablet Solutions, , BW/BI processes and tools is beneficial
- Understands how IT efforts are tied to achievement of business goals.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Experience with the design and development of pharmaceutical life sciences software or solutions
- Familiarity with regulated systems – high level understanding of computer systems validation
- Advanced Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Advanced Developer
- Technical Architect
- CRM administrator
- Vault administrator
- Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) administrator
- Network Administrator
IT Service Management
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Level Certification
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally