Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Medical Representative - Vaccine (Bali)
Location based: Bali
Coverage area: Bali
Report to: Respective Area Manager
• Demonstrate competency of promoting and selling new launch Takeda Dengue Vaccine to customers ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
• Highly committed and motivated in achieving /exceeding sales budget for Takeda Dengue Vaccine by exploring market opportunities in private segments
• Build and develop Takeda Vaccine network with Provincial IDAI, Satgas Imunisasi, UKK Infeksi Tropik, GP vaccinators in respective area
• Have agility to conduct and execute marketing activities (RTD webinar /PP/Nurse Training/ Layman) amid challenging situation during covid pandemic to ensure effective promotional campaign to increase Takeda Dengue Vaccine awareness, acceptance and uptake
• To achieve the assigned Sales Targets through Product Knowledge, Call & Marketing Activity.
• To ensure that potential doctors class A & B are covered properly, as assigned, and to fulfil working standard such as: doctor visit, marketing activities (PP, SGD, RTD).
• To build relationship with Vaccine key opinion leader and potential doctors, pharmacist, and others who may influence the product prescription.
• To prepare Sales Calls plan, Daily Calls Plan Report effectively and manage
• To plan and execute promotion activities, monitor competitor activities, and targeted doctors.
• Conduct monthly alignment with distributor counterparts to monitor product availabilities, ensure zero tolerance to vaccine shortage and manage effective vaccine account coverage in respective account
• Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
• To provide timely report on activities in the area such as product delivery, competition.
• Min. Diploma Degree: Akademi Analis Kimia, Pharmacist, Akademi Perawat, Apothecary or other science major.
• Experienced in sales and/or marketing
• Experienced as Medical Representative min 1 years
• Vaccine business experience will be preferable
• Required behavioral competencies:
a. Engage others by being proactive to establish self-credibility and recognize other’s contribution
b. Collaboration through cultivate relationship
c. Strong drive-for-result by showing high effort to deliver on commitments
d. Strategic approach shown by well understanding on our business including way of working
e. Lead change by demonstrating flexibility and agility
f. Deep self-awareness, to be Conscientious
g. Eager to develop capabilities by actively take initiative