Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Osaka Site Learning Lead
Site Learning Leadは、大阪工場の戦略や各部門のニーズを踏まえて、グローバルスタンダードに準拠したLearning Management Systemを立案・構築し、工場内に展開する役割を担っていただきます。
- Develop and maintain the site Learning system to build and enhance performance capability and ensure compliance with Global standards for training within GMSGQ
- Responsible for establishing the site learning plan, based on robust training needs analysis to deliver the operational competency requirements for a GXP regulated, manufacturing environment across multiple functions and for implementing the GMS learning strategy based on site needs and business objectives
- Oversee the implementation of global Training policies and GOPs to ensure an efficient, effective and compliant learning system is in place to meet site needs
- Responsible for managing the continued deployment and use of LMS platforms, including administration and delivery applications
- Works with their assigned Global Learning Team Business Partner to ensure robust Learning system elements are in place and appropriate technical learning solutions are provided for site’s use
- Assess training needs across functions at the site to develop and deliver site learning plan to meet performance needs
- Manage the development and implementation of learning strategy for the facility, based on the GMS Learning Strategy, including creating technical competency and career maps
- Ensure overall development and integration of training curricula and programs and measurement of learning effectiveness
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of core training programs and ensure programs are continuously improved
- Provide technical expertise and resources in the design, development and implementation of new learning programs required based on technical competency maps
- Manage internal and external partners and suppliers, along with training and development budgets related to specific initiatives
- Partner with GMS Global Learning Team to assess and improve site learning system based on results from Learning System Maturity Assessment or similar
- Serve as site representative on GMS Global Learning Forum and partner with site or center Training Leads to prioritize key learning interventions in support of customer requirements and evolving Regulatory requirements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives at satisfaction, activity, and business outcome levels across all businesses
- Leverage and continuously improve technology for effective learning solutions to managers and employees
- Develop learning plans and any associated budgets to deliver agreed business results
- Supervise site learning team (if any)
- Drive Training Process and Technology re-engineering, innovation, strategy and culture changes – areas of focus include learning analytics, piloting technology for virtual and augmented reality and opportunities for live video link up between OpU/Network sites for remote on-the-job training and coaching, where relevant
- Introduce and integrate Right First Time Culture & Behavior/Human Performance thinking / culture for the site, looking at trending of data for enhanced human performance and elimination of human error through performance coaching
- Oversee transition to Risk based training assignments and reduction on dependency on SOP read & sign in favour of competency based training approaches and accreditation of prior learning (APL)
- Represent and defend site learning programs during regulatory and / or internal audits and inspections collaborating with QA
- Network and benchmark internally and externally to drive improvement and consistency for the site learning system
- Maintain currency of learning proficiency through research of new learning methods and materials to enhance our effectiveness
- Manage and report site training metrics internally within the site and to global Quality partners collaborating with QA
- Manage or oversee the administration of Learning Management System (s) (LMS) working closely with QA
- Coach site OJT trainer to improve the consistency and effectiveness of on the job training across all shifts and areas of the business for performance enhancement
- Support and follow EHS initiatives and programs
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- SME on Learning Systems/Process development and implementation, including performance consulting, coaching, program design and learning methodologies,
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility and ability to assimilate new knowledge and standards quickly,
- Excellent organizational and coaching skills essential
Takeda expects all employees to embody the following:
Values and Priorities
Values – Integrity, Honesty, Fairness, Perseverance
Priorities – Patient Trust, Reputation, Business
- Develop and execute site learning strategies
- Influence people at all levels in the business – demonstrated ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Adapt to work priorities in response to complex or rapidly changing environment with such a career context of complex operations and global regulations in relation to training systems and processes
- Implement Risk based approaches to learning decisions for site in partnership with Quality team
- Partner with assigned Global Learning Team Learning Business Partner
- Support cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders in Quality, IT and HR at site level to drive the site learning strategy
- The incumbent may be in contact with Takeda customers, CMOs, vendors and consultants and external Benchmarking bodies. External industry contacts as it relates to staying current on learning methodologies and tools.
- Work in a dynamic cross-functional site setting to deliver results in a matrixed environment.
- Deliver results to project timelines to support the Learning Strategy
- Open to advanced Learning techniques and new Learning Technologies in support of business needs
- The incumbent will be involved in complex problem resolution and often tight timelines. Appropriate structured problem solving techniques will be required to address business problems with focus on compliance and business risk in all solutions. Effective performance consultancy skills and project management are an advantage.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- BS in Science, Life-science or Engineering discipline required, with 2-4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Training qualification (Certificate or Diploma level preferred), with experience in managing a training function desirable.
- Experience in instructional design and LMS management
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and regulatory compliance preferred.
- Language: Business English capability
- Fluent Japanese writing and verbal communication skill required