Associate Director, Finance & Controlling External Supply JapanApply Now Email Me Job ID R0006387 Date posted 01/29/2019 Location:Jūsō-honmachi, Japan
As the Associate Director, GMS Finance & Controlling and part of the External Supply Japan Leadership Team, you will be empowered to guide and manage the organization to achieve the performance targets by:
- Performing efficient & effective business partnering
- Creating transparency and a spirit of collaborating and inclusion
- Providing effective decision support
- Proactively managing risks and opportunities
- Constantly improving the way we work with Operations and within Finance
- Supporting local, regional and global projects
- As a member of the “ES JP” leadership team, influence and shape business decisions and strategy development to help optimizing the external supply network.
- Provides financial transparency and guidance to enable fact based decision making, stretched but realistic business plans and insights that lead to value creation.
- Ensure financial integrity and compliance with an effective and sustainable internal control framework.
- Ensure accurate and timely management reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely planning according to guidelines provided
- Support to make financial statement based on IFRS and local account principles
- Actively participate in and contribute to “ES JP” management meetings
- Support regional / global projects in GMS and outside GMS
Osaka (Juso), Japan