Medical Communications Representative, PDT, JinanApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0019971 Date posted 05/20/2020 Location: Jinan, China
Apply NowEmail Me
- Effectively execute the business strategy of the company, develop individual business plan and the respective area and ensure the accomplishment of business target and outperformance.
- Arrange rational visit to target hospitals and help them in propaganda and promotion and keep good and long-term cooperative relationship with target hospitals and doctors.
- Actively and effectively develop new customers, understand the conditions of target customers and provide guidance to MR in routine customer visit.
- Timely and truthfully complete various reports.
- Strictly execute various market activities of the company, understand the latest movement of competitive products and accurately convey product information.
- Supervise and control the market of target hospitals and timely report to regional manager/director.
- Collect the information on adverse reaction of patients by using products and timely communicate with medical and government affairs department.
- Other related tasks requested by department responsibility.
- 100% follow compliance regulations
- College degree or above, medicine related or business majors are preferred.
- 3+ years of medical business related working experiences.
- Skilled in using office software.
- Certain English language skill in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Good communication & coordination skills.
- The recruitment after probation is based upon passing RDPAC exam.