Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Key Account Manager Vaccine (Jakarta)
Key Account Manager Vaccine (Jakarta)
Report to : Head of Market Access & Public Affairs
Location Based: Jakarta
To work with top and/or most important customers specifically in hospital / clinic group chain and nurture those key relationships over time. It becomes a strategic partner and advisor to the customer, discovering new opportunities to work together for long-term mutual benefit which lead to gain the highest percentage of company income.
Activities and Responsibilities
• Increase awareness, uptake and acceptance of Takeda Dengue Vaccine by developing accounts strategic plan through deeply understand Vaccine accounts’ needs, objectives, and strategy on hospitals, hospital chain and vaccine clinics.
• Lead and Collaborate with Chain Hospital/ Clinic Management team to have mutual value creation to ensure access for Takeda Dengue Vaccine in key strategic vaccine accounts.
• Develop and execute strategic and tactical plan on Key Vaccine Accounts in collaboration with Sales Team, including and not limited to:
o Chain Hospital/ Clinics Corporate activities partnership,
o Hospital/ Clinic Vaccine Patient Access Program,
o Develop Hospital/ Clinic Dengue Awareness Partnership Program,
o Vaccine Formulary Listing and other activities to increase awareness, acceptance and uptake of TDV in vaccine accounts
• Provide feedback to sales team on Key hospitals / Clinics policies, guidance and related immunization practices in order to support sales team in conducting approach to target customers.
• Obtain support from hospitals on JKN and Provincial Health Services for JKN & Reimbursement (Collaborate with Public Access Lead)
• Collect potential data, information and policy and other actions properly for Handling standardization process in every Assigned Account. Including administrative and achievement follow up post-process of standardization.
• Identify new sales opportunities and gives input creative solutions to maximize opportunity within existing Assigned Accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship. Manage and solve conflicts with Assigned Accounts.
• Provide weekly and monthly update report to Head of Vaccine Business Unit and Direct Manager as required on activities and latest status of Institution Business (Group hospital chain / Clinic Chain) - current listing, and action plan for new listing, relisting and others planned.
• Min. Bachelor degree from related major.
• Minimum 2 years Vaccine business experience is preferable
• Minimum 3 years experiences as KAM or Market Access Manager, in Pharmaceutical industry is preferable
• Has strong negotiation skill & result driven oriented
• Has strong entrepreneurship and analytical thought to build business relationship within assigned accounts target
• Has good communication skill who able to build relationship with stakeholder / key decision maker in hospital, private and government institution, tender, etc
• English communication is preferable
Required behavioral competencies:
a. Engage others by fostering trust
b. Collaboration through embrace diversity
c. Strong drive for result to execute plans
d. Strategic approach shown by actively propose solution
e. As a change leader, actively generate and promote innovative idea
f. Deep self-awareness, to be open and receptive
g. Eager to develop capabilities continually