Primary Care Business Unit DirectorApply Now Job ID 1700019 Date posted01/05/2017 Location Istanbul, Turkey;
With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain.
·Leading Primary Care Business Unit in line with Local, NEMEA ve Global strategies.
·Constituting, developing Primary Care Business Unit business strategies and realizing it by working in coordination with other business units.
·Supporting and directing business plan by providing up to date knowledge
·Ensuring teams and company achieve financial and strategic goals by determining short and long term strategic priorities
·Determining support tools to enhance sales effectiveness
·Constituting ‘’commercial channel’’ strategy and ensuring realization of this strategy conveniently.
·Providing guidance for sales to be made with the best marketing projects.
·Developing innovative strategies that enhance product promotion quality and managing Marketing&Sales team to realize product promotion quality.
·Supporting and engaging projects in Global and NEMEA
·Working together with Medical, Government Affairs, Market Access and Regulatory teams in colobration and providing directions if necessary.Qualifications
- Min 15 years pharmaceutical experience
- Min 10years Sales & Marketing Management/ Leadership experience
- Experience in primary care pharmaceutical areas(international and specialty care pharmaceutical experience are plus)
- Representing our Company and his/her Function in local and international arena.
- Strategic thinker, visionary and create enthusiasm for mutual goals
- Understanding needs of business units and proposing efficient medical solutions
- Eager to succeed, achieving expected results in any case and situation.
- Ability to build collaborative, proximate and cohesive cross-functional working pattern
- Strengthen engagement, empower teams and colleagues
- High in self-consciousness, providing and receiving open/constructive feedback
- Innovative thinker and open to change and new ideas