Medical ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0043688 Date posted 12/10/2019 Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Medical Manager in our Istanbul office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Medical Manager, reporting to Group Medical Manager and with a direct report of Medical Scientific Liason, will work in Malign Hematology field for the company and be responsible for contributing to the establishment of product medico-marketing strategies and providing up-to-date and accurate medical information/ guidance/ support about the products and the concerned diseases to internal and external stakeholders. A typical day will include:
- Medically contributing to establishment of the related product and marketing strategy
- Making product medical information ready as updated and in line with product corporate strategies and delivering it to our customers at the earliest and best possible way
Identifying, developing and implementing strategic and scientific projects with Key Opinion Leaders
- Advocating company image to scientific community and Health authorities
- Participating scientific congresses, symposia, trainings and representing the company
- Providing medical training activities for sales force; preparing and reviewing all visual materials and training manuals
- Supporting the development and commercialization of new molecules by working in collaboration with regulatory and market access teams
- University Degree in Medicine
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in Specialty Care areas
- Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity
- Highly qualified presentation skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People toShine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.