Human Resources ManagerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0018514 Date posted 06/30/2020 Location: Istanbul, Turkey
With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries, we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employee so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. Takeda Turkey started operating since 2009. We are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Genetic Diseases, Immunology and GI.
We are currently looking for a strong profiles with the right attitude to join our Human Resources department as a Human Resources Manager. This position will be reporting to Head of Human Resources.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible to support and drive the integration in Turkey. The incumbent will work in close collaboration with the country & ICMEA leadership for the development & implementation of HR programs and initiatives to support the business which is geared to deliver high growth.
Human Capital/ Workforce Planning
- Partners with the business to identify, assess, select, reward and develop talent to meet current and future demands.
- Identify, drive and implement the talent acquisitions process along with the Talent Acquisition partner. Work with the TA partner to establish the most suitable sourcing methods including proactive talent mapping and pipeline building, ensuring selection standards and processes are met; thorough on-boarding process of new hires as well the orientation.
- Ensure compensation and benefits practices are competitive to market in line with company philosophy. Work closely with the Total Rewards CoE to ensure participation in market surveys, benchmarking, reviewing sales incentives, managing the annual compensation cycle.
- Identify talent development requirements of the organization and work in conjunction with Talent Management for support as well as deliver core management essentials programs. Liaise with Commercial Training as required for skills. Establish processes to develop and support development plans to meet the organizational needs.
- Analyzes organizational issues and aligns the organizational structure, systems, and processes to support business goals
- Provides guidance to increase team and organization performance.
- Facilitates and fosters internal communication through plans and processes that deliver clear and consistent messages
- Proactively communicate HR policies, programs and employee information
Coaching and Consulting
• Provides advice and counsel in a straightforward and focused manner to fit individual, team, and organizational needs. Viewed as a coach.
• Understands the employees’ perspective and can act as the voice of the employee – is an employee advocate.
Change & Project Leadership
- Partners with the business to drive change by understanding the desired outcome, stakeholders, readiness, barriers, and the overall impact of the change - is a champion and advocate for the change.
- Provides the tools, processes and communication to facilitate the change, utilizing project management and change management techniques.
Process & Technology Management
- Is responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of HR services in areas such as payroll, benefits and integrity of employee data and all in-country HR related processes.
- Ensures HR policies and processes meet the needs of the organization and are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Understands and utilizes process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of HR.
- Partners with the Country leadership and compliance team to sustain a “speak up” culture of consistent transparency, demonstrated fairness in employee dealings, and compliance to Takeda’s Ethical decision making framework.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree, preferred higher education in Human Resources, Business Management or Psychology
- Minimum of 9 to 10 years of HR experience, at least 4 to 5 years as HR Manager or HRBP in a multinational environment and only from the Pharma/Biotech/Chemical industry.
- Prior experience supporting direct sales and marketing organizations preferred
- Fluent in English
Some of the HR functions that this HR Manager will do are:
- Comp & Ben (really strong experience – analytical thinker, excellent in Excel – cells, formulas), result-oriented (A MUST)
- Performance Management(A MUST)
- Learning & Development & HR Budgeting & Planning(Advantage)
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a fast pace changing environment with a high level of result orientation
- Strong execution skill set and disciplined approach to execute programs.
- Able to manage relationships through understanding of environment and needs; working in a matrix environment
- Able to communicate at all levels of management (internal and external)
- A strong team-player
- Strong analytical skill with business acumen
- Adaptable to new situations and people
- Understands business operations and local labor laws
- Offers a point of view, takes a position, challenges assumptions, shares information, takes appropriate risks, provides candid observations and influence others.
- Able to work with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- Listen, give & take feedback
- Ability to multi-task and manage different HR work areas
- Ability to leverage Centre of Excellence