Product Manager HaematologyApply Now Email Me Job ID R0012682 Date posted 10/03/2019 Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Product Manager Haematology for the Oncology Business Unit at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a Product Manager working in the Oncology Business Unit, you will be empowered to create the brand strategy for Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin), and will work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders.
- You lead the cross functional brand team to develop and implement innovative growth strategies; Align the brand team, the field teams and the senior management around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- You identify and implement multi-channel engagement strategies and solutions including digital, mailings & newsletter, media & PR activities for all customers in line with the strategic plan and compliance
- You manage marketing campaigns across print, promotional materials, congresses and online platforms; ensure high standard to meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brand
- You collect and analyze data and insights on market dynamics, customer trends, brand positioning and competitors’ activities. Establish and assess KPIs for brand awareness, adoption and advocacy
- You lead and manage end to end new indications’ launches and other brand life cycle events
- You support the forecasting & planning process by providing insights on the market trends and growth opportunities
- You ensure effective budget control and resource management within predefined marketing projects budgets
- You interface with regional brand team and serve as a liaison for internal stakeholders regarding the brand strategy and KPIs
- HBO, Marketing, Commercial Economics, E-Commerce or Communication
- Minimum 3 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market) as Product Manager
- Experience in product life cycle management (launches, LOE management, etc.)
- Proven track record of managing complex cross functional projects in matrix organization
- Deep knowledge of health care system, especially hospital
- Excellent understanding of marketing and sales, including new marketing techniques
- Proven knowledge of commercial processes/business acumen
- Knowledge of standards, procedures, policies and codes of conduct of Pharmaceutical Market
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence without authority