MSL Hemato-OncologyApply Now Email Me Job ID R0009251 Date posted 06/13/2019 Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Medical Science Liaison, Onco-hematology - the Netherlands
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) Hemato-Oncology at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical company with more than 50,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day as Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) Hemato-Oncology will include:
- Empowerment to lead the development of the medical and scientific strategy, by collaborating with key-opinion leaders in the field of hemato-oncology as well as with internal stakeholders.
- Being the internal knowledge expert in the field of hemato-oncology;
- Being part of the growing medical affairs team and work closely together in a cross-functional team with market access, sales and marketing counterparts;
- Ensuring safe and effective use of our products for patients by: - Providing local country field-based support from the medical function in order to achieve the company’s goals, - Build and maintain strong, trustful relationships with external stakeholders to support the medical/scientific credibility of the company
Experience and Education:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in biomedical sciences or related degree in biological sciences
- Experience in (bio)pharmaceutical Medical Affairs or Clinical Research environment
- MSL experience preferred
- Medical or research experience preferred
- Good understanding of clinical development and clinical study design
- Experience of working in a cross functional environment
- Fluency in English and Dutch