Market Access ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010721 Date posted 07/25/2019 Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Market Access Manager at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
As Market Access Manager you are an ambassador of Takeda in the Dutch health care environment. We think it is important that patients receive the care they need, now and in the future. Therefore we will need to look for new solutions, together with stakeholders like the government, health insurance companies and hospitals. Here the added value of our products for patients has a central role. You will have the opportunity to further shape this role.
As Market Access Manager you are responsible for management of pricing and reimbursement of assigned Takeda brands on a national level. You will develop, align, implement and monitor national market access strategies and activities to secure fast and broad patient access of Takeda’s products, engaging relevant internal and external stakeholders.
We are specifically looking for an expert in health economicsto ensure organizational expertise in this important area.
You maneuver easily between different parties and anticipate changes in the market. You are capable to influence decision-making with strong argumentation. You have a leading role in the area of pricing (strategy), both for existing products and for those to be introduced to the market. You take a leading role in sharing and analyzing relevant information. You are capable to translate information outside-in as well as inside-out. You enjoy working cross functionally.
- Graduated in higher professional education or academic study
- At least 5 years of experience in a Market access function at national level with involvement in various strategic and operational market access activities (direct and indirect) in support of a direct commercial organization
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Dutch healthcare system and practices; in particular in relation to authorities and related political decision making processes and mechanism
- Proven ability to develop trust-based relationships with key government officials and payer representatives
- Knowledge of Hospital pharmaceutical channel & value chain
- Thorough knowledge of Regulatory, Pricing & Reimbursement and Listing processes
- Good understanding of the monetary and fiscal activities of government
- Understanding of recent clinical and health economical methodologies/HTA used to demonstrate the value of innovative drugs
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Why Work at Takeda?
- At Takeda, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. You will help make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day. We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
- Our culture is rooted in a philosophy we call “Takeda-ism.” For more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity. Our values guide how we work and can be felt across every part of our company.
Trust and empowerment.
Our people understand our commitment to therapeutic medical needs. And we trust them to help Takeda reliably deliver innovative, high quality products to patients. It’s challenging work, but together we strive every day for the health of people worldwide and the sustained growth of the company.
Empowering Our People to Shine
- At Takeda, you will receive support from your team, be inspired by leaders, and have ownership over your career and life. We empower our people to take charge of their potential. We offer programs to teach the future leaders of our company and industry, and training and development programs tailored to help you build valuable skills and succeed in your career.
As you discover your potential, your professional and personal future will become brighter every day. We aim to be a “best-in-class” employer and offer employment conditions (incl. company car, premium free pension scheme and incentive system) that meet with this ambition.