Field Market Access Manager regio zuid-westApply Now Email Me Job ID R0012657 Date posted 09/23/2019 Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Field Market Access Manager for the Nort-West region, at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
As Field Market Access Manager you are an ambassador of Takeda in the Dutch health care environment. We think it is important that patients receive the care they need, now and in the future. Therefore we will need to look for new solutions, together with stakeholders like the government, health insurance companies and hospitals. Here the added value of our products for patients has a central role. You will have the opportunity to further shape this role.
As Field Market Access Manager you are responsible for (pharmaco)economic analyses, set the agenda and discuss in an open setting this added value with hospitals, health insurance companies and other parties, and you will support the Business Unit Directors in shaping the strategy. Furthermore, you contract hospitals for the specialty products of Takeda.
You maneuver easily between different parties and anticipate changes in the market. You are capable to influence decision-making with strong argumentation. You have a leading role in the area of pricing (strategy), both for existing products and for those to be introduced to the market. You take a leading role in sharing and analyzing relevant information. You are capable to translate information outside-in as well as inside-out. You enjoy working cross functionally.
- Graduated in higher professional education or academic study
- At least 5 years of experience in health care (government, health insurance company, pharmaceutical industry)
- Strong stakeholder network with relevant stakeholders (government, health insurance companies, hospitals)
- Strong knowledge of medicines reimbursement systems
- Convincing power, analytical skills, results oriented, great negotiator
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Why Work at Takeda?
- At Takeda, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. You will help make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day. We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
- Our culture is rooted in a philosophy we call “Takeda-ism.” For more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity. Our values guide how we work and can be felt across every part of our company.
Trust and empowerment.
Our people understand our commitment to therapeutic medical needs. And we trust them to help Takeda reliably deliver innovative, high quality products to patients. It’s challenging work, but together we strive every day for the health of people worldwide and the sustained growth of the company.
Empowering Our People to Shine
- At Takeda, you will receive support from your team, be inspired by leaders, and have ownership over your career and life. We empower our people to take charge of their potential. We offer programs to teach the future leaders of our company and industry, and training and development programs tailored to help you build valuable skills and succeed in your career.
As you discover your potential, your professional and personal future will become brighter every day. We aim to be a “best-in-class” employer and offer employment conditions (incl. company car, premium free pension scheme and incentive system) that meet with this ambition.