Customer Service & Supply Chain AssociateApply Now Email Me Job ID R0014545 Date posted 12/03/2019 Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? Do you have a passion to serve Dutch hospitals in helping timely supply of medicines to patients? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Customer Service & Supply Chain Associate, at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
As Customer Service & Supply Chain Associate you are the voice of Takeda for the Dutch hospitals and hospital pharmacists. For Takeda, patients come first. Timely treatment and hence timely supply of medicines can have a huge impact on treatment, recovery and quality of life for patients. Takeda in the Netherlands offers gastro, oncology, immunology, hematology, neuro, rare diseases and internal medicine therapeutic areas.
As Customer Service & Supply Chain Associate you are responsible for ensuring hospitals and patients get their medicines on / before time, with pre-agreed official pricing in line with WGP and Z-Index. You will be in a team of 4 supporting also the Business Units and be a good team player for your 3 colleagues.
A typical day for you would be receiving multiple orders via emails or phone while escalation calls from hospitals or wholesalers may also come couple of times complaining about delivery or returns or following on credit notes. You’d need to be fast with systems or learning systems to have an efficient day as well as like working with numbers that requires attention to detail because incorrect deliveries is not appreciated by any hospital.
- Order taking via phone, email, EDI and processing in SAP
- Processing shipments and deliveries with various external warehouses,
- Invoicing following successful delivery confirmation
- Handling of return shipments and complaint handling
- Customer query handling from both external and internal customers
- Influence purchasing and payment behavior of customers; optimization of purchasing behavior and following timely payment of invoices
- Assisting Demand Planner and Customer & Pricing Master data specialist for Inventory management, supply chain planning, purchasing, customer contracts, credit notes, master data management, sales reporting, etc.
- Processing of export orders
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail and passion for numbers and day to day operations
- Good analytical skills, communication skills, task management skills
- Good learner with systems, preferably some experience in working with SAP SD and MM modules and MS Office applications
- Good financial or economical accumen
- Preferably basic knowledge of the pharmaceutical, hospitals or healthcare environment
Experience and Education
- MBO or higher qualification with 2 or more years experience in Customer Services or similar environment OR Fresh/Recent University degree in Supply Chain/ Economics/ Business/ Law/ Finance willing to start a career in Supply Chain management
- Written and Verbal fluency in Dutch and English