Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Key Account Manager
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.(Rare Haematology & Immunology)
- Developing marketing opportunities, understanding customers’ requirements, identifying market trends, improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals
- Achieve sales and market share targets for the assigned products
- Develop and implement of marketing strategies / plans for the assigned products
- Develop and executes promotion campaigns in accordance to the brand strategy and sales tactical plan
- Analyse market potential and monitor performance against key business metrics
- Builds professional business rapport with health care professionals