Supply Chain ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011122 Date posted 08/01/2019 Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job Summary :
The job required the person to:
- Responsible to execute supply chain activities in the LOC, ensuring adherence to Regional-Global standards, including S&OP, SC KPI performance management, inbound, warehouse, distribution and customer service.
- Connect with stakeholders in order to ensure timely response to supply challenges maintaining close align with Supply Chain Lead locally & regionally.
- Support Supply Chain Planning Strategy in the LOC
- Strong communication: Complexities of local regulatory requirements and working cultures forces more frequent communication and updates from various stakeholders, especially between regulatory colleagues and supply chain; as well as with supply sites, forwarders and distributors.
- Strong Procurement Planning : Essential skill to ensure the deliverables are on time.
- Process enhancement: Process Improvement and alignment with regional is required.
Qualification / Attributes :
Appropriate tertiary qualification is required. At least 5 years of supply chain & logistics experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in import, inventory control management and good in reporting Mature and dependable person who demonstrates leadership and capability in dealing with regional and corporate management. Organised and systematic in planning and execution. A result oriented, solution driven mindset and capable of making decision. Analytical and shows business acumen, acts as a finance business partner to management. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)