Ethics and Compliance ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0008926 Date posted 08/08/2019 Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The primary purpose of this job
The Ethics and Compliance Manager (‘ECO’) will play a pivotal role supporting the business to enable to achieve its global mission of striving towards better health for patients worldwide through leading innovation in medicines.
The key responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive compliance programed at local
- Lead the implementation of Global Compliance Programed within the local country organizations
- Facilitating risk management at the Local and ensure business is conducted in the highest compliant and ethical manner.
- Lead the implementation of compliance training programed in the Local to ensure effective implementation of Company Compliance
- Provide compliance counselling to the LOC on a wide range of matters relating to anti-corruption and pharma industry codes and standards and local legal requirements, as well as promoting compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and codes to the highest standards of integrity.
- Lead the development and roll-out of Local policies, procedures and systems to support the implementation of Company’s Compliance Programme and provide guidance, information and education on compliance-related matters
Qualification / Attributes :
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Broad experience of advising on compliance matters, including the relevant pharma codes
- Commercial experience or experience advising business on commercial matters preferred
- 2+ years of training experience preferred
- Degree in any discipline
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)