AGILE Champion (チェンジエージェント)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
AGILE Champion (チェンジエージェント)Apply Now
Takeda is unwavering in our commitment to patients. With the patient at the center of everything we do, we continue to innovate and drive changes that will better their lives - we’re looking for like-minded professionals to join us.
Takeda is the number one pharmaceutical company in Japan and a global industry leader –we are united by our four priorities (Patients, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and our shared values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. Takeda-ism is more than just a word. It’s a belief and a mindset which guides our decisions, behaviors, and interactions. It’s how we strive to work and live, every day.
Our department leads the Business Excellence function comprised of AGILE, project management office and learning, and responsible for deployment of the site strategy.
AGILE is a key initiative to realize agility and a change to continuous improvement culture across the site, with impact on performance financial and non-financial parameters, people and quality.
A. Deploy AGILE program across sites:
- As a member of the Business Excellence site team, become an AGILE expert.
- Drive and actively implement AGILE initiatives.
- Deliver the AGILE program at site realizing business improvements and engaging all employees.
- Collaborate with workstream leads and owners to understand key programs for deployment and applicability to site.
- Participate in the strategy deployment process at site to understand strategy and support translation into AGILE activities in roadmap.
- Actively support the delivery of the AGILE roadmap and wave initiatives, developing skills through co-leading initiatives and eventually lead AGILE projects.
- Develop own capabilities in AGILE as detailed in AGILE Champion certification document.
- Visit other sites occasionally to learn, share, and replicate good practices.
- Be a “new pair of eyes”; provide feedback and receive feedback.
- Support and assist other AGILE Champions for the sites and functions in their AGILE journey
- Actively share best practices through AGILE sharing tools and Community of Practice.
C. Site AGILE roadmap:
- Support creation of site roadmap detailing AGILE activities which will be executed in the fiscal year in collaboration with the Site Leadership Team.
- Ensure roadmap initiatives are present on SPOT reporting tool.
- Lead elements of the AGILE roadmap and AGILE 4.0 Wave initiatives under the guidance of the site BE Lead.
- Coach AGILE concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the organization, including Senior Leadership.
- Participate in site workshops to improve coaching capabilities.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical operations
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication abilities
- Influences change and supports others in the change management process
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Inform decision making, all significant AGILE decisions at site will be taken by Business excellence.
- Develop business acumen during their tenure in AGILE to understand business impact and develop decision making capabilities.
- Responsible for developing their problem-solving capabilities.
- Interacts with all levels of the organization and collaborates strongly with other AGILE Champions
- Develops strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Takeda network.
- Inquisitive disposition
- Capable of connecting workstream activities to maximize AGILE impact
- Passionate about digital technology
- Shares openly and learns from others.
- Capable of operating across company culture
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated passion for not accepting the status quo and self-driven to improve the business
- Courage of conviction and open to critical feedback
- Recognized as individual that demonstrated consistently strong performance over time and an aptitude for learning agility
- A natural leader, comfortable networking and connecting people.
- Agile learner with proven abilities to put theory into practice
- Project management capabilities
- Strong facilitation and organization abilities
- Excellent listening capabilities
- Language: Business English capability
- Fluent Japanese writing and verbal communication skill required
Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Salary Increase: Annually
Bonus Payment: Twice a year
Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave.
Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework
Click here to find out Takeda’s Diversity & Inclusion
Empowering Our People to Shine
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0017470