Medical Manager, IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
High Wycombe, United Kingdom, London, United Kingdom, Paddington, United Kingdom
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Medical Manager, IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)Apply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda - Winners of the PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018.
This is a newly created role offering the opportunity to join us as a Medical Manager, IBD in our UK Head Office (Wooburn Green Bucks, moving to London Paddington January 2020).
As a Medical Manager supporting the IBD Business Unit, reporting into the Head of Medical Affairs, IBD you will be empowered to lead on a variety of key medical projects including brand strategy development, advisory boards, evidence generation, HTA submissions, internal training and review and generation of promotional and non-promotional materials.
The IBD Business Unit team have a real energy and passion to support patients suffering with IBD, Crohns and Colitis and are achieving outstanding milestones on their journey to maintain growth and serve our patients . We are looking for a highly collaborative Medical Manager who will be tenacious in sharing this team goal, becoming the IBD technical expert and providing the medical expertise to deliver on the medical strategy.
The successful applicant will need previous experience in a medical/scientific function within the pharmaceutical industry with detailed knowledge of the ABPI/ other relevant codes of practice.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key external customers including KOLs and patient organisations.
- Provide input as a member of the relevant extended brand team, ensuring that tactics being developed are in the interests of patients and compliant with the ABPI Code and relevant laws/regulations.
- Assist and advise on the preparation of promotional material including Zinc review.
- To have oversight of company sponsored trials and investigator initiated research within the UK; to liaise with global/regional teams regarding such studies and co-ordinate UK medical team support where appropriate.
- To present tailored clinical data packages to internal and external stakeholders.
Key skills required
- Medical Degree or Pharmacist (GMC Registered) holding or able to work towards Final Signatory status.
- A good understanding of clinical development/clinical study design and able to interpret and communicate scientific and clinical data
- Working understanding of the NHS and decision processes with experience of support Market Access teams.
- Experience of working and leading cross functional teams across medical and commercial.
- Ability to think strategically and project manage multiple priorities
- Strong communicator with high level influencing skills
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
High Wycombe, Great Britain
London, Great Britain
Job ID R0009070