Head of Learning and Capability DevelopmentApply Now Job ID 1602427 Date posted06/02/2017 Location High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom;
Takeda is committed to improving the lives of cancer patients by delivering extraordinary medicines through our science, innovation and passion.
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspirational training professional to develop and implement the training and development plan for our UK/IE organisation.
Reporting to the HR Director, this is a standalone role for a hands-on trainer to build and deliver world class development programmes to all functions, ensuring that our Managers are of the most capable in the UK Pharmaceutical market.
In line with our focus on people development, you will play a key role in creating and providing development initiatives that will enable the transformational change in the skills, knowledge and capability of the UK management, brand and sales teams. By helping us become a learning organisation, you will be supporting the personal growth and development potential of our employees, ultimately helping us to deliver value to our customers and improve patient outcomes.
The role will require a combination of self delivered initiatives and collaboration with external training providers to ensure we provide world class state of the art training methods and support different learning styles. Optimization of technology with e-learning initiatives will also be a key focus of the role.
Preferred candidates will have operated in a similar training role within the pharmaceutical sector, with experience of both sales and head office training delivery and be looking to take on leadership responsibility in learning and development strategy.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Additional skills required:
- Degree educated in a health or business related subject.
- Experience of pharmaceutical sales management and insight into brand marketing.
- Good understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry including NHS policies and funding streams.
- Licensed to use suitable tools and training programmes.
- Sound business acumen with experience of budgetary management and ROI delivery.
- Able to work cross functionally locally and internationally with project management experience.
- Experience of developing and delivering background disease area training and internal courses.
- High standard of oral and written communication with excellent presentation skills.
- Well organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Highly adaptable and change orientated.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.