Appraisal & Centre of Excellence Team Lead
High Wycombe, United Kingdom, London, United Kingdom, Paddington, United Kingdom
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Appraisal & Centre of Excellence Team LeadApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018.
Join our Market Access & Pricing Team in the newly created position of Appraisal & Centre of Excellence Team Lead in our UK Head Offices. Due to a pending office relocation, this role will be dual site located from our existing offices in Wooburn Green, Bucks and our new offices in London Paddington and will based permanently from London Paddington in January 2020.
As Appraisal & Centre of Excellence Team Lead reporting into the Director of Pricing and Market Access you will be empowered to provide expert management, coordination and content supervision through managing a team, to develop high quality HTA (STA/MTA/HST) submission dossiers for Takeda’s medicines.
This is a key people management role with leadership responsibility for a talented team including Market Access Medical Writers, Health Economists, a HTA Centre of Excellence Manager and a Program Realisation Manager. We are therefore looking for a candidate with demonstrable success in managing and developing capabilities of highly qualified teams.
The successful applicant will need several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry/ CRO in evidence generation (health economic modelling/ outcome research/ data analysis) and ideally have personally led submissions to UK & Ireland HTA bodies.
- To expertly manage market access deliverables covering all phases of submission to reimbursement agencies.
- To assess the need and produce value materials including detail materials, value messages both traditional and digital as needed for the Takeda portfolio.
- To lead the local Centre of Excellence (CoE) which provides evidence generation needs on behalf of all cost effectiveness countries and deliver evidence generation deliverables to the CoE country affiliates.
- Through working with the wider Market Access Team and the brand teams, contribute to the development of Takeda UK commercial and business strategy.
- Provide expert medical/scientific strategic and operational input into early trial design to ensure cost-effectiveness payer perspective is reflected.
Additional skills required
- Master’s/PhD degree PhD in a scientific area (human biology, medicine, statistics, health economics) or clinical degree .
- Good level of clinical knowledge (Oncology, GI, Neurosciences, rare diseases an advantage); strong understanding of the lifecycle of the compounds, competition and disease area.
- Proven knowledge of a diverse set of evidence generation activities
- Ability to work and integrate collaboratively the view of a large, international and cross-functional team.
- Strong goal orientation and ability to make decisions.
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
High Wycombe, Great Britain
GBR - London
Job ID R0010954