Members of our offices throughout Europe and Canada (EUCan) play a pivotal role in enabling Takeda to reach our ambitious goals. We are transforming, building world class capabilities to become an agile specialty care provider. Patient-centric focus drives our key specialty care therapies – leading innovations in Gastroenterology and Oncology. As part of our Europe & Canada (EUCan) team, you have an exciting opportunity to contribute to regional business and scientific outcomes. Your direct input will help build foundations and make an impact.
- Full Time
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Strategic Networker
- Strategic Thinking
At Takeda, I have real input into the direction of projects, which is immensely motivating.
And I can define my own path.
Better Health, Brighter Future at Takeda
For more than 230 years, we have been serving society with innovative medicines and helping patients reclaim valuable moments of life from illness.
Explore how our values & heritage make us stand out.
We value work-life balance
Work with industry leaders & subject matter experts
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” & try new solutions
Opportunities to work on diverse projects across various groups
Competitive salaries & bonus structure based on goals
Learning opportunities for career growth & development
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. We believe that the Nordic region offers unique opportunities for evidence generation. Join us to build a Centre of Excellence for Evidence Generation in the Nordic region.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a CoE Evidence Generation Lead working on the Evidence Generation Centre of Excellence Team, you will be empowered to:
- Lead non interventional (retrospective or prospective) evidence generation projects from concept to publication by partnering with external academic experts, external vendors and internal stakeholder
- Support the study planning process by providing expert input for study design and analytical techniques and mapping of real-world data availability across the EUCAN region for both the Oncology and GI portfolio
- Closely collaborate with Global, Regional and Local Takeda affiliates to understand their key evidence needs from Ph I onward in Oncology, GI and Neurosciences
- Provide expertise on how to analyze, integrate and communicate the consolidated data generated by Takeda globally and through CoEs, and how best to present these data to different archetypes:
- Meta-analysis/ extensive statistical analysis
- Outcome research
- Indirect treatment comparison
- Health economic modeling
- Integrated evidence analysis plans (e.g., RCT and real world data combination)
- Provide guidance and support in evidence execution and communication to EUCAN LOCs to address challenging evidence generation questions
- Drive future best practice proposals through:
- Institutionalization of stable and reproducible processes for evidence generation and communication
- Knowledge sharing and adoption of best practices in evidence generation through frequent communication
- Engaging in internal capacity building by organizing and conducting training sessions across to educate on the best way to use data to communicate value with and across different archetypes
- Evidence generation, best practice and knowledge sharing as well as support in planning and executing studies across all EUCAN LOCs
- Through CoE-lead, indirect touchpoints with the region (EUCAN) and Global through the EUCAN Evidence and Value Demonstration Hub to ensure status updates on ongoing activities
TA scope (full portfolio – from Ph I onwards)
- Neurosciences (e.g., schizophrenia)
- Oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma, HL, ALK+ NSCLC)
- GI (e.g., inflammatory bowel disease)
- Throughout the asset lifecycle, starting from Phase I to Phase IV/LCM
The ideal candidate would have
- MSc or PhD in a scientific area (human biology, medicine, statistics, health economics)
- Several years (>6 years) of experience in the pharmaceutical industry/ CRO in evidence generation (health economic modeling/ outcome research/ data analysis) or in clinical development. Experience in a relevant therapeutic area is an advantage (Oncology, GI, Neurosciences)
- Proven knowledge of a diverse set of evidence generation activities (HEOR modeling, RWE, indirect treatment comparisons, PRO or interventional studies), the associated regulatory requirements and experience in development strategy and the design of protocols
- Strong understanding of the lifecycle of the compounds, competition, disease area
- Ability to think ahead and out of the box, take a structured approach to planning and securing support / buy-in for own ideas
- Ability to work and integrate collaboratively the view of a large, international and cross-functional team
- Joy in organizing and conducting training sessions and strong social skills to interact with external stakeholders (e.g., medical experts)
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and strong goal orientation, an ability to make decisions and a history of meeting deadlines and objectives
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Willingness to live/locate in Asker, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Helsinki.
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com