Medical Advisor / MSL - HematologyApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0023087 Date posted 09/28/2020 Location: Helsinki, Finland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Medical Advisor / MSL Hematology in Finland.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D - driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
The Medical Advisor / MSL Hematology will be a hybrid role who will serve as the Therapeutic Area LOC Medical Lead in an innovative, project-focused medical team.
• Provide medical expertise and support for Therapeutic Area(s)/ Takeda products of responsibility to Market Access, Regulatory, Marketing & Sales and other internal stakeholders
• Drive the development and execution of the local Medical Strategy plan
• Foster actively collaborative relationships with external customers and stakeholders e.g. by partnership research projects and medical education meetings
• Facilitate the exchange of scientific information and non-promotional information through diverse engagement channels between the external medical community (e.g. HCPs, Accounts, Payers, POs) and Takeda by engaging customer interactions.
• Provide local country field-based support to customers from the medical function in order to bring insights, produce data dissemination and value generation activities thorough Clin Ops, Research projects, RWE/D, Med Info, educational meetings, DIVs, advisory boards, seminars and congresses.
• Develop and implement medical strategy in line with patient value team (PVT) work for product(s) under responsibility
• Identify and develop long term peer-to-peer relationships with KOLs and other relevant stakeholders in order to understand their needs, segment them accordingly and implement targeted approach and tactics
• Understand disease and treatment landscape and ensure the correct interpretation and communication of scientific data of Takeda products by e.g. following latest scientific publications and development of the therapeutic area.
• Ensure the scientific quality of promotional and non-promotional materials and provide responses to unsolicited medical information queries.
• LOC point of contact for Company sponsored clinical trials, Investigator initiated trials and other medical affairs driven projects in the assigned therapeutic area
• Develop internal capabilities related but not limited to therapeutic area and scientific data
• Develops and follows TA medical budget
• Advanced degree in Life Sciences (MD, Pharma or PhD or equivalent)
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in pharma industry, preferably in medical affairs
• Fluent English and Finnish skills
• Strong technical understanding of the RWD/RWE and R&D/Clinical Operation functions and clinical trial processes
• Demonstrate in-depth therapeutic competency and expertise of the leading science in designated disease state; maintain knowledge base and scientific expertise on all assigned disease areas and products
• Deep understanding of the Finnish health care environment and health care providers and organizations
• Good understanding of compliance, medical Ethics and ability to navigate complex situations
KEY SKILLS, CAPABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
• Strong leadership, self-management and influencing skills
• Self-directed with ability to think innovatively and strategically
• Having financial and project managerial accountabilities
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com