Evidence Generation LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID R0001737 Date posted 07/03/2019 Location: Helsinki, Finland; Asker, Norway; Solna, Sweden; Taastrup, Denmark
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 50,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Takeda has recognized the potentials for evidence generation in the Nordic region, and is building a Nordic Centre of Excellence (CoE) for evidence generation. We need you to build our capacity for evidence generation in the Nordic region, both to develop evidence based on local needs, and to fully leverage the Nordic data sources for global functions in Takeda.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a CoE Early Evidence Generation Lead working on the Evidence Generation Center of Excellence Team, you will be empowered to:
- Lead non-interventional (retrospective or prospective) evidence generation projects from concept to publication by partnering with external academic experts, external vendors and internal stakeholder
- Support the study planning process across the EUCAN region for both the Oncology and Gastrointestinal (GI) portfolio
- Closely collaborate with Global, Regional and Local Takeda affiliates to understand their key evidence needs from Ph I onward in Oncology, GI and Neurosciences
- Provide expertise on how to analyze, integrate and communicate the consolidated data generated by Takeda globally and through CoEs, and how best to present these data to different archetypes:
- Meta-analysis/ extensive statistical analysis
- Outcome research
- Indirect treatment comparison
- Health economic modeling
- Integrated evidence analysis plans (such as RCT and real world data combination)
- Provide guidance and support in evidence execution and communication to Europe-Canada BU/region (EUCAN) and its countries to address challenging evidence generation questions
- Evidence generation, best practice and knowledge sharing as well as support in planning and executing studies across all EUCAN local operating companies
- Through CoE-lead, indirect touchpoints with the region (EUCAN) and Global through the EUCAN Evidence and Value Demonstration Hub to ensure status updates on ongoing activities
The ideal candidate would have
- MSc or PhD in a scientific area (human biology, medicine, statistics, health economics)
- Several years (>3 years) of experience in the pharmaceutical industry/ CRO in evidence generation (health economic modeling/ outcome research/ data analysis) or in clinical development. Experience in a relevant therapeutic area is an advantage (Oncology, GI, Neurosciences)
- Proven knowledge of a evidence generation activities (HEOR modeling, RWE, indirect treatment comparisons, PRO or interventional studies).
- Understanding of the lifecycle of the compounds, competition, disease area
- Ability to think ahead and out of the box, take a structured approach to planning and securing support / buy-in for own ideas
- Ability to work and integrate collaboratively the view of a large, international and cross-functional team
- Joy in organizing and conducting training sessions and strong social skills to interact with external stakeholders (e.g., medical experts)
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and strong goal orientation, an ability to make decisions and a history of meeting deadlines and objectives
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Empowering Our People to Shine
Helsinki, Finland, Solna, Sweden, Taastrup, Denmark