Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Digital Project Manager
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? We are currently hiring for a Digital Project Manager to join our team in Helsinki, Finland.
• Lead the transformation and implementation of digital marketing competency and leadership in Takeda
• Identify strategic opportunities for Core Teams, design OCE strategy and execute with the help of OCE Lead (CoE) and relevant LOC stakeholders to differentiate Takeda as a leading patient centric company providing solutions that add valued services for patients, HCPs, payers and societies
• Design customer & user journeys with the help of OCE& I&A Lead
• Implement applicable channels, develop current platforms and ensure insights are captured for analytics
• Deep insight into the digital marketing environment and understanding of digital within Health & Pharma; maintains insight on emerging trends, capabilities and stakeholder preferences
• Identify, co-develop and communicate forward-thinking digital strategies for Core Teams
• Closely monitors environmental changes and competitor activities in order to be able to fine tune planned tactics
• Identify actions to strengthen Takeda and our Core Team product positioning to maximize brand performance together with Patient Value Teams and OCE Lead (CoE)
• Anticipate and capitalize on stakeholders’ market trends to create a competitive advantage. Recommend and gain approval from senior management for alternative approaches to maximize opportunities
Business Strategy and Management
• Design Core Team OCE strategy incl. Consent management and channel mix strategy (with the help of relevant LOC stakeholders and OCE Lead
• Implement OCE solutions according to plan
• Design material applicable for all relevant channels
• Design customer journeys and user journeys with the help of relevant LOC stakeholders, OCE Lead and I&A Lead
• Act as Webinar owner in the Core Teams
• Implement applicable channel use in BU and collect insights from data available
• Effective budget control and resource management within predefined project budgets
Effective team and cross functional working internally and externally
• Supports in building organisational competencies and developing team members to equip for current and future digital business opportunities
• Proactively drives Nordic collaboration with other MCO LOCs as well as Nordic functions, Core Teams and CoEs by engaging in co-creation, jointly reducing duplication of efforts and clearly demonstrating a One Nordic mindset
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
• Strategic Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
• Collaboration: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
• Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
• Insight & analytics: Understand to get the right insights and transform them into strategic and tactical OCE activities
• Engage Others- Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences
• Customer & Patient centricity: Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
Experience and Education
• Experience and proven track record of implementation of OCE strategy and digital solutions
• Remote customer engagement experience
• Omni channel Engagement experience
• Extensive technical experience from working with OCE channels, i.e Veeva Systems (CRM, Engage, AE etc), Websites (Episerver and Techspa), Marketing Automation Software (SFMC or similar), SOME (social media)
• Experience from the pharmaceutical industry or health care sector is an advantage
• Experience in managing customer relationships in primary care and psychiatry is a plus
• Professional training: preferably within areas such as, but not limited to, digital marketing, business, strategy, innovation or healthcare