Customer Excellence Insights & Analytics Lead, Nordics
Helsinki, Finland, Vallensbæk Strand, Denmark, Asker, Norway, Solna, Sweden
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
At Takeda, your data skills will change lives. As the Manager of Data Analytics, you will have the opportunity to improve our plants and functions operations and allow you to work with interesting and demanding data. Choose where you want to work across our Global Manufacturing & Supply Network around the world and enjoy the dynamic spirit of the Takeda Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain team.
Are you eager to be a part of an innovative environment that makes a difference in patients’ lives? Then join our new, dynamic and highly motivated Data Analytics team today - we are looking forward to receiving your application.
What makes a successful Global Data Scientist? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
Senior Manager of Data Analytics, Zurich, Switzerland
“Conveying the message of Digital in a succinct, subtle and precise way gives me a deep sense of satisfaction.”
Senior Director & Plant Manager, Oranienburg, Germany
“We are challenging our people and our processes to an extent we have not done before.”
Global Head of Innovation, Zurich, Switzerland
“Join us on our digital mission: Plants becoming integrated, automated and based on analytics - Supply Chain being transformed and made more efficient by analytics and new technologies.”
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Customer Excellence Insights & Analytics Lead, NordicsApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Customer Excellence Insights & Analytics Lead based in either of the Nordic countries: Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Finland.
- Responsible for upscaling the data driven approach in the LOCs Affiliates and MCO
- Contribute to develop the competences areas within Business intelligence (BI) in order to maximize growth and profit
- Project leadership to ensure business efficiency and data driven decision making
- Responsible to develop gap analyses and corresponding action plan with in insights and analytics
- Develop and improve BI systems/platforms/ solutions to make the information understandable and actionable on a LOC/ MCO level
- Local Admin/superuser on BI systems and solutions
- Develop and implement tools an systems that increases data driven decision making
- Provides market analytics – connecting various data like IQVIA and financial data for the LOC/MCO
- Point of contact (LOC/MCO) regarding data renewals (i.e IQVIA) and relevant systems.
- Drives the development of dashboards and KPI trackers to monitor business performance and strategy implementation
- Supporting Brand managers, BUDs, Management teams and functions with sales data on a regular basis as well as ad-hoc (i.e. business reviews).
- Provides LOC/MCO with information on business dynamics, including competitive intelligence, primary market research and advanced analytics.
- Support launches with financials, patient flow, scenario analysis.
- Contribute to understand the bridge between financial numbers and in-market performance.
- Evaluates research for new product launch; geographical expansion, determining optimal approaches regarding resources, timing and overall project goals to support the business.
- Business support in LOC i.e. accountable for business insights activities in cross-functional meetings, product strategy team meetings and events as deemed appropriate by the LOCs
- Provide data from available systems that will serve as a base for SIP targets
- Provide input to SIP in order to continuously optimize process and output-when relevant
Key skills required
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within data and market insights, analytics in a pharmaceutical and life sciences setting.
- Relevant University or College degree
- Fluently in English language (verbally and written language)
- The ability to interact effectively with colleagues having different languages, cultures, and customs
- Experience in forecasting and business analytics gained in either a pharmaceutical company or in a mature consultancy/agency.
- Experience in a range of forecasting techniques and their use for strategic decision making
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing statistical information in order to measure effective-ness of the organization from various perspectives
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel, Power Pivot, Power Point and Think cell.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with secondary data analysis in the Nordics
- Strong planning and project management skills- leading to successful execution
- Focusing on performance - ensuring accountability & being result-oriented.
- High level of integrity and compliance
- Strategic & innovative thinking and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work alone, excellent manager of self and others
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Asker, Norway, DNK - Vallensbæk, Helsinki, Finland
Job ID R0013603