Customer Excellence Insights & Analytics Lead, NordicsApply Now Email Me Job ID R0013603 Date posted 12/02/2019 Location: Helsinki, Finland; Vallensbæk Strand, Denmark; Asker, Norway; Solna, Sweden
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Customer Excellence Insights & Analytics Lead based in either of the Nordic countries: Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Finland.
- Responsible for upscaling the data driven approach in the LOCs Affiliates and MCO
- Contribute to develop the competences areas within Business intelligence (BI) in order to maximize growth and profit
- Project leadership to ensure business efficiency and data driven decision making
- Responsible to develop gap analyses and corresponding action plan with in insights and analytics
- Develop and improve BI systems/platforms/ solutions to make the information understandable and actionable on a LOC/ MCO level
- Local Admin/superuser on BI systems and solutions
- Develop and implement tools an systems that increases data driven decision making
- Provides market analytics – connecting various data like IQVIA and financial data for the LOC/MCO
- Point of contact (LOC/MCO) regarding data renewals (i.e IQVIA) and relevant systems.
- Drives the development of dashboards and KPI trackers to monitor business performance and strategy implementation
- Supporting Brand managers, BUDs, Management teams and functions with sales data on a regular basis as well as ad-hoc (i.e. business reviews).
- Provides LOC/MCO with information on business dynamics, including competitive intelligence, primary market research and advanced analytics.
- Support launches with financials, patient flow, scenario analysis.
- Contribute to understand the bridge between financial numbers and in-market performance.
- Evaluates research for new product launch; geographical expansion, determining optimal approaches regarding resources, timing and overall project goals to support the business.
- Business support in LOC i.e. accountable for business insights activities in cross-functional meetings, product strategy team meetings and events as deemed appropriate by the LOCs
- Provide data from available systems that will serve as a base for SIP targets
- Provide input to SIP in order to continuously optimize process and output-when relevant
Key skills required
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within data and market insights, analytics in a pharmaceutical and life sciences setting.
- Relevant University or College degree
- Fluently in English language (verbally and written language)
- The ability to interact effectively with colleagues having different languages, cultures, and customs
- Experience in forecasting and business analytics gained in either a pharmaceutical company or in a mature consultancy/agency.
- Experience in a range of forecasting techniques and their use for strategic decision making
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing statistical information in order to measure effective-ness of the organization from various perspectives
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel, Power Pivot, Power Point and Think cell.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with secondary data analysis in the Nordics
- Strong planning and project management skills- leading to successful execution
- Focusing on performance - ensuring accountability & being result-oriented.
- High level of integrity and compliance
- Strategic & innovative thinking and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work alone, excellent manager of self and others
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Asker, Norway, DNK - Vallensbæk, Helsinki, Finland