Brand Manager, Finland and NordicsApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0040675 Date posted 09/02/2019 Location: Helsinki, Finland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Brand Manager for Hemophilia team based in Helsinki, Finland.
• Identifies, develops and fosters professional value-based, long-lasting, peer-to-peer relationships with key accounts, key opinion leaders (KOL), key physicians and academic centres and ensures ethical and high-level exchange of scientific information in Hemophilia.
• Leading the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan in line with the Brand Strategy and local patient journey for Takeda Hemophilia portfolio to maximize brand performance.
• Supporting KAMs in Finland and also in other Nordic countries and planning common Nordic Hemophilia activities.
• The successful achievement of tactical objectives and milestones outlined within the Strategic Marketing Plan and in-line with opportunities rising from local Hemophilia patient journey
• Monitoring the local market, environmental changes and competitor activities in order to be able to fine tune planned tactics
• Developing effective and constructive working relationships in Patient Value Team (PVT), Finland LOC, Customer Excellence CoE and Innovation CoE
• Leading and taking ownership for key financial tasks for the brand including the development of annual budgets, operating plan, market sales forecasts, quarterly updates, patient flow etc.
Key skills required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry in the capacity of Brand Manager or Product Manager
• Relevant education in the field of commercial, health care, science
• Fluent written & spoken Finnish and English
• Commercial, Marketing, sales experience
• Experience within Hematology, Oncology or other specialty therapy areas
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.