Medical Science LiasonApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0042244 Date posted 10/04/2019 Location: Gurgaon, India
PURPOSE OF JOB/POSITION
The role exists to exchange/disseminate peer to peer medical and scientific information with healthcare professionals and external stakeholders. The incumbent is responsible for being well-informed on therapeutic areas, up to date on major studies both ongoing and completed, competitive product information and clinical data pertaining to our therapies. He/she will be well placed to provide proactive field-based medical support to the commercial teams. The role will be required to spend 80% of the time in the field, and be located in the region, providing support to external stakeholders such as health care professionals, Key Opinion Leaders etc. The remaining 20% of the role will be dedicated to providing internal support such as working with colleagues and internal teams. Additionally, the role-holder is required to have a full understanding of marketing objectives and the commercial focus of the franchises to support those plans.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS & KEY CHALLENGES
Papers authored/presented, additional certifications/accreditations gained
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.