Compliance Regional BP Sr. ManagerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0018308 Date posted 03/26/2020 Location: Guangzhou, China
• Establish the Regional Business Partner team in Takeda North China. Support the local business leaders to establish and maintain an effective E&C program at regional level
• Support the development and implementation of an effective Ethics & Compliance training program for the North China. To provide robust and effective live E&C training/ workshops to the local business team members.
• Work closely with local CoC ambassadors and fully empower and ignite the ambassador network. Support the development and implementation of tools to raise awareness of Compliance-related topics
• Support the E&C monitoring and investigation program as needed
• To support the local business leaders to identify E&C risks (e.g. leveraging the E&C scorecard and risk alert) and provide advice and subject matter expertise on how to manage risk areas. Work closely with the business to provide advice on appropriate business-level controls necessary to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct
• Act as a subject matter expert provide answers and guidance on Compliance-related topics within the region
• Support the development, maintenance and revision of policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program at corporate and regional level
• Prepare Compliance-related reports and presentations and other communications for employees and senior management
• Empower and enable the team members to integrate into the local business process and be the PTRB role model for the local team
• Collect feedback from stakeholders and provide team members with candidate feedback.
• Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness;
• Establishes and manage the compliance hotline (e-mail) and issues reported from local employees.
Required Education and Skills
1. University Degree
2. Minimum 10 years of work experience, at least 5 years of which in the pharmaceutical industry
3. Solid interpersonal skills. People management experience is a MUST.
4. Excellent knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
5. Demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism
6. Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
7. Fluent written and spoken English