Area Sales Manager, Hematology, GuangzhouApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0029339 Date posted 03/07/2019 Location:Guangzhou, Guangdong
Position Title 职位名称: District /Area Sales Manager, ADVATE, Guangzhou
Report to 汇报对象: Regional Sales Manager, ADVATE, Guangzhou
Location 工作地点: Guangzhou
- Lead team to achieve ADVATE sales target in assigned territory and increase ADVATE share in key cities.
- Formulate and ensure team's flawless execution of city business plan to drive growth with regular review/tracking/management on performance trend, effectiveness of program implementation and KPI achievements, such as customer belief/behavior change and patient enrollment.
- Build up solid relationship with TOP KOLs to drive ADVATE listing and increase advocacy on ADVATE SOC.
- Lead team transformation to be exceptional in professional selling and improve promotion effectiveness by on-job field coaching and best practice sharing for enhancing ADVATE endorsement and experience.
- Build and develop team/people by quality hiring, impactful coaching, performance management and empower team to recognize value/behavior of “HPT” and deliver on commitment.
- Collaborate with peer functions to elevate hemophilia SOC and provide best therapeutic solution for improving patient lives.
- Manage Area/District sales expense and investment to ensure compliance and best ROI achievement.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Education and Work Background
- Bachelor degree. Major in Clinical Medicine or Pharmacy preferred.
- 2+ years pharmaceutical sales management experience in MNC.
- Cross-city/province sales management experience is preferred.
- Sales experience in Hematology or specialty pharma is preferred.
- Strong winning spirit in terms of competition, patient centricity, customer-orientation and result-orientation.
- Business acumen evidenced in growth planning, investment allocation and territory management.
- KOL engagement skill.
- People/Team management skill in target selection, situational coaching and performance management.
- Leadership in inspiring high performing team.
- Cross-function communication and cooperation.
- Learning agility.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.