Account Supervisor, Hematology, GuangzhouApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0023011 Date posted 01/08/2019 Location:Guangzhou, China
Position Title 职位名称: Account Supervisor or Senior Account Executive, ADVATE, Guangzhou
Report to 汇报对象: District / Area Sales Manager, ADVATE
Location 工作地点: Guangzhou
- Achieve ADVATE sales target in assigned hospitals and territory.
- Promote and enhance ADVATE endorsement and experience by targeting HCPs through planned visits and implementation of promotional activity.
- Build KOL advocacy for ADVATE and drive listing in target hospitals through collaboration with Key Accounts team.
- Shape the market by educating HCPs on Hemophilia SOC through collaboration with Marketing and Medical Affairs teams.
- Rigorously comply with corporate policy and code of conduct.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree, with major in Clinical Medicine or Pharmacy preferred.
- 2-6 years of pharmaceutical sales experience, with at least two years with a multinational company.
- Sales experience in Hematology or specialty pharma is preferred.
- Business acumen showcased in growth planning / execution and investment allocation.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.