Global Process Expert – Payroll & Time
Exton, Pennsylvania; Zurich, Switzerland; Dublin, Ireland; Lodz, Poland
Business Area Overview
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is an award-winning organization within Global Finance, committed to creating an exceptional experience where our stakeholders feel supported and confident in our solutions.
A key business partner for Takeda, we harness the power of data and digital to optimize end-to-end processes across Finance, Procurement and HR.
TBS is a driver of the latest technology and next-generation capabilities in artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, process automation, and analytics, while being agile at scale.
With a clear line of sight to the patient, we create seamless experiences that free up our people’s time to focus on our purpose – better health for people, brighter future for the world.
When you join TBS, you'll become part of an exciting journey of transformation. Our shared mindset of innovation means we’re constantly striving to improve our organization, ways of working and outcomes – creating a uniquely rewarding culture for employees and an exceptional people experience.
It's an exciting world of collaborative change, where you’ll be empowered to challenge the status quo, make a lasting impact, and reimagine the future for yourself and the business.
What makes a successful team member within TBS at Takeda?
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 11 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2022.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Global Process Expert – Payroll & TimeJob ID R0073058 Date posted Aug. 05, 2022 Location Exton, Pennsylvania
About the role:
Join Takeda as our Global Process Expert – Payroll & Time reporting. The Global Process Expert (GPE) defines and owns the global end-to-end process (e.g. P2P, R2R, MDM, Pay & Time), leads process design and improvements and steers process digitization, innovation and IT enablers in partnership and alignment with the Global Process Owner (GPO) for overall Strategy and roadmaps.
In addition, he/ she owns the strategic roadmap and provides best in class process knowledge. The GPE is responsible for cross-functional decision-making, performance management and governance (KPIs) to maintain process excellence. He/ she steers/ manages the Global Process Champions (GPC) to implement the E2E processes, ensures process adherence and monitors/ approves local deviations.
How you will contribute:
- Accountable for global E2E processes, while delivering an exceptional people experience, covering strategic roadmap design, prioritization and performance. Establish and oversee process related KPI targets in alignment with the business, incl. monitoring of required response actions.
- Participates in the GPO Global Governance Framework as the key link between GPO to GPC and TBS Operations
- Supports GPO in maintaining Toolkit and implementation of GPO Playbook consistently across process areas
- Process standardization and harmonization: Account for end-to-end process harmonization and adherence to implemented global standards and risk and controls; sign-off on standardized process documentation as well as sign-off on local deviations (incoming and existing).
- Accountable to develop and maintain the Global Reference Model Design in partnership with IT for all key in-scope global processes, eliminating process exceptions over time.
- Responsible for driving continuous process improvement, incl. oversight of GPC and extended CI Champions network, technology and future business needs.
- Participate in the definition and alignment of process scoping; design service management topics with TBS leadership and with business for incoming / extending TBS scope
- Sign-off on standardized process documentation including signing-off on local deviations (incoming and existing)
- Account for end-to-end process harmonization and adherence to implemented global standards and risks
- Establish & oversee process related KPI targets in alignment with the business, incl. monitoring of required response actions
- Monitor market trends and adopt them globally to the respective process area, developing best in class processes
- Collaborate with IT on maximizing the potential of existing software and identifying further automation potential for additional software suites
- Responsible for performance monitoring (e.g. FTE efficiency forecasting), conducting benchmark against other companies to identify improvements, and partnering with operations to share and execute plan to reach targets
- 10 years of domain expertise/qualification in Payroll transformation & Delivery / hands-on domain experience (e.g. accounting, procurement, HR etc) gained within a large multi-national organization
- Accounting and finance, HR, procurement experience
- 10 years of experience in transforming and operating global( multi regional) payroll.
- Experience of implementing complex payroll as both managed services and outsourced solutions
- Experience of Payroll & Time systems
- Understanding of controls, GDPR and SOX compliance
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsExton, PACHE - Glattpark (Opfikon) - Zurich HQ, Dublin-Baggot Street, Ireland, Lodz, Poland
Time TypeFull time
View all Takeda Business Solution JobsSearch
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital