Patient Value & Market Access Manager, EstoniaApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011902 Date posted 09/09/2019 Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
We are fast growing pharmaceutical company with the main focus on innovative solutions for oncology, rare diseases, gastroenterology and other super specialised therapy areas. Join us as a Patient Value & Market Access Manager based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Contribute to Takeda’s portfolio development by providing local input on evidence needs and access developments for portfolio products, pipeline and business development activities.
- Engage in strong long-term relationships with health policy makers and other stakeholders and act as the “one voice” for Takeda in Estonia.
- Responsible for developing local pricing and reimbursement strategy to grow Takeda´s business within compliance and legal requirements.
- Leverage and connect the dots between public affairs, patient advocacy, value demonstration, market access and commercial aligned with Takeda objectives and Values.
- Working cross-functionally within the Baltics and regional teams contribute to the development, analysis, and communication of health economics data and clinical evidence to achieve and maintain patient access to Takeda’s medicines also in Latvia and Lithuania.
- Prepare a customer-tailored value proposition for high-level pricing and reimbursement.
- Contribute and provide support commercial team preparing options and propositions for products tendering and bids where such market access needs, opportunities exist.
- Align with BUs, Medicals, and Finance to evaluate and recommend effective contract and value-based access strategies, analysis, negotiation and pricing tools and strategies for all current and future products.
- Contribute supporting health care professionals (HCPs) to make informed decisions around treatment choices, enabling eligible patients to benefit from Takeda’s innovative medicines.
- The ultimate objective is to achieve, ensure and maintain the broadest patient access to innovative and specialized Takeda’s medicines within the shortest time to the market.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in Market access and external affairs, or a minimum of five years in the innovative pharmaceutical industry on a commercial and/or medical position
- Good understanding of national and European Pricing and HTA systems
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car Benefit (dependent on role) Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com