Senior IT Manager and Business Partner - Grange CastleApply Now Email Me Job ID R0007145 Date posted 02/07/2019 Location:Dublin, Ireland
Apply Now Email Me
- Manages the local relationship between Business Leadership and IT as well as the local IT project portfolio (demand management).
- Implements the Global IT Strategy aligned with the regional business requirements, needed agility and in accordance to Global IS/IT procedures & standards.
- Manages local IT budget in an effective and efficient way, to ensure operational continuity and IT objectives are met.
- Leads investigations and analysis of Business operational needs, problems and opportunities, by providing recommendations of improvements within the IS/IT Business Partner community.
- Leads productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the assigned location, IT service delivery and demand management.
- Manages the delivery of changes and IT Projects.
- Ensures the alignment between Global IS/IT and Business Strategy regarding operational plans and projects impacting the Site.
- Provides analytical input to influence the organizational structure within cost center and/or department.
- Develops, manages, and maintains organizational structure within the Site.
- Provides input to (Regional/Area) IT budget and monitors local expenses.
- Interprets the business solution landscape to cost and future impact.
- Manages/maintains business solutions if needed.
- Establishes and maintains effective collaborative relationships with IT leaders across the global IS/IT organization in order to represent the site and to align on solutions and changes.
- Leads a group of employees, vendors, consultants and/or contractors to deliver solutions associated within their area of responsibility.
- Provide career path planning / coaching to employees.
- Communicates issues and successes up and down the group.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with validated systems.
- Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, to develop and execute an associated action plan.
- Project management experience.
- Financial Management for IT Services skills.
- Experience with application management.
- ITIL Practitioner Certification (Last relevant ITIL Version).
- PMP or Prince2 Foundation Certification.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Ability to occasionally travel to meetings in the Area.
Grange Castle, Ireland