Quality Compliance Specialist (Internal Audits)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Compliance Specialist (Internal Audits)Apply Now
The Quality Compliance specialist is responsible for leading the internal audit program on site, including supporting regulatory and customer inspections. The Quality Compliance Specialist will have specific and varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager.Some key tasks and responsibilities are outlined below;
- Manage the internal audit programme including preparation of annual schedule
- Execution of internal audits as per schedule
- Oversight of GMP Inspections and Quality on the Shop Floor program
- Prepare all associated documentation including audit plans and audit reports
- Reporting on metrics and KPIs to senior leadership team
- Communication of audit findings to individual departments and senior leadership team
- Follow-up on CAPA actions identified ensuring closure in timely manner
- Establishment of site internal audit team
- Training of internal audit team as required
- Lead regulatory Health Authority and Customer Inspections as required, including acting as SME for specific topics as necessary
- Act as compliance subject matter expert regarding GxP Interpretations for all levels of Management
- Perform external audits of suppliers as necessary
- Participate in cross-functional project teams as the quality compliance representative
- Participate in Continuous Improvement programmes
- Participate in other projects as directed by the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager.
- Flexibility is important and responsibilities may change, or other duties may arise for this position
LocationsGrange Castle, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0022352