Quality Assurance Associate, Cell Therapy
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Quality Assurance Associate, Cell TherapyApply Now
The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for the coordination of quality activities within the Quality Assurance group and for duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Executive for the new the P3 Cell therapy manufacturing facility in Takeda Ireland Ltd, Grange Castle.Some key tasks and responsibilities are outlined below.
- Coordinate and execution of batch record review
- Coordinate and execution of area clearance record review
- Assisting in, and facilitating, investigations as part of the site Deviation Management System, ensuring effective root cause analysis and assigning of appropriate CAPAs.
- Support activities relating to the Quality Management System (QMS), which include, but not limited to; CAPAs, change control, material and service supplier management.
- Assist and co-ordinate the preparation of reports in relation to Annual Product Reviews for products manufactured on site.
- Participate in the on-site GMP Inspection schedule
- Participate in the internal audit schedule.
- Support the Environmental monitoring programme
- Develop SOP & other GMP Controlled Documents.
- Review of master records.
- Support activities relating to customer complaints, product returns and product recall
- Support the onsite audit team during external cGMP audits, e.g. from Regulatory Authorities and Global Quality.
- To actively support the development/implementation of continuous improvement activities.
- Participate in other projects as directed by the Quality Assurance Executive.
- Actively support major projects, quality initiatives and continuous improvement programmes within the Quality department and in other functional areas.
- Support and review process simulations (Media Fill).
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the relevant Manager
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline.
- Experience in quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in cell culture/ finished product pharmaceuticals/ biologics, including biochemistry, microbiology, quality assurance, quality control, development, and/or manufacturing areas.
- Understanding of quality and cGMP's.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, organised and a good team player with the ability to prioritise own work based on departmental and site requirements.
- Work directly with other key departments to ensure compliance and productive working relationships.
LocationsGrange Castle, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0036318