QA Validation Specialist
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
QA Validation SpecialistApply Now
The QA Validation Specialist is responsible for oversight of validation activities on site ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements. The QA Validation specialist will have specific and varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager. Some key tasks and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Provide expertise in the area of validation at Takeda Ireland Limited, Grange Castle (TILGC), ensuring compliance with current industry regulations, guidelines and trends.
- Reviews master and completed qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria. Including but not limited to:
- Qualification of premises, equipment and utilities.
- Computer system qualification.
- Laboratory equipment validation.
- Process validation.
- Cleaning validation.
- Prepare and maintain policies and SOPs associated with validation.
- Ensure that all TILGC change controls are assessed for impact on validation.
- Review and Approval of TILGC validation master plans.
- Review of deviations and non-conformances associated with validation activities.
- Review and provide input into the TILGC periodic review and revalidation programme.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams as the quality assurance validation representative.
- Participate in TILGC Continuous Improvement programmes.
- Participate in other projects as directed by the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager.
- Flexibility is important and responsibilities may change or other duties may arise for this position.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the relevant Manager or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Primary degree is scientific discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated, flexible, organised and a good team player with the ability to prioritise own work based on departmental and site requirements. ###
Grange Castle, Ireland
Job ID R0017999