QA Document Controller
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
QA Document ControllerApply Now
The Document Controller has a pivotal role to play in the management of Quality System documentation for the Cell Therapy facility at Takeda Ireland Limited Grange Castle (TILGC). A robust document control system is the foundation of a compliant, efficient quality system. Consequently, while the position is primarily administrative, it demands a strong quality focus and attention to detail. The person is required to take on responsibility for their area of work and to work independently following company SOPs. The role will primarily liaise and support the Cell Therapy Manufacturing facility and supporting functions at TILGC. Flexibility is important and responsibilities may change or other duties may arise for this position
- Manage the preparation, issue and control of GMP documents in the Document Management System (DMS) ensuring that required standards of presentation and formatting are consistently achieved. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word is required for this work.
- Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so.
- Perform the Business System Administration role in the documentation management system.
- Ensure that all document training is carried out as required.
- Produce monthly key performance indicator (KPIs) on document control systems as required.
- Maintain document control software packages including; controlled documents database.
- Develop and maintain the document archiving system.
- Scan and photocopying of controlled documents.
- Provision of training to TILGC personnel and contract personnel as directed by the Quality Systems Executive
- Assist implementation of global standards and procedures into the site Quality Systems.
- To actively support the development/implementation and continuous improvement of the Document Management System and supporting systems.
- Provide support for regulatory submissions through collation and compilation of documents for inclusion in filings or presentation to auditors as required.
- Be a key member of the onsite audit team during external cGMP audits, e.g. from Regulatory Authorities and Global Quality.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business. Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Participate in other projects as directed by the Quality Systems & Compliance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in finished product pharmaceuticals/biologics, including analytical chemistry, quality assurance, quality control, development, and/or manufacturing areas.
- Thorough understanding of quality systems and cGMP's.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, organised and a good team player with the ability to prioritise own work based on departmental and site requirements.
- Work directly with other key departments to ensure compliance and productive working relationships.
LocationsGrange Castle, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0039196