Process Development Engineer (Junior) - FTC
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Process Development Engineer (Junior) - FTCApply Now
6 month contract
The Junior Process Development Engineer
- Support technology transfer of new product introductions designated for P2 at TILGC.
- Support operational readiness for Ninlaro manufacturing at P2 TILGC.
- Support the continuous improvement of manufacturing activities within P2 TILGC.
- Support the Ninlaro Technical Transfer “Project”. Scope includes API, Drug Product and Packaging
- Complete required documentation relating to development and manufacturing activities in an accurate and timely manner. Such documentation would include (but not be limited to) BMRs, SOPs and Logbooks.
- Support P2 operations team with achieving manufacturing schedule adherence.
- Actively participate in problem identification, problem solving and change initiatives in cooperation with other teams and services. Continuous improvement with a cross functional focus is a core activity.
- Investigate quality events where required
- Participate in CAPEX projects associated with P2, providing process knowledge input.
General Role Responsibilities:
- Support a culture of open communication, fairness and transparency.
- Available to participate in 'on call' program and respond to 'call out' as required.
- Participate in any required training and ensure team members are suitably trained.
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset in line with AGILE programme at TILGC.
- Uphold Company Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that they themselves perform all operations in accordance with TILGC quality standards, GWPs, cGMPs and all other relevant policies, procedures, regulations and standards including Health & Safety and Environmental (HSE) Legislation.
- Foster a safe work environment, ensuring all colleagues maintain safety as a priority.
GENERAL EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Adopt the corporate values of Vision 2025 and Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos of continuous improvement where CI is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Manager, Finance or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- 3rd Level Degree in Engineering or other relevant course.
- Previous experience in Pharma Manufacturing is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude / mind-set
- Excellent planning, scheduling and prioritisation ability
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products and systems skills.
- Strong Quality orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure & managing conflicting tasks at the same time.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to work well with others to achieve organisational goals.
- Safety focused.
LocationsGrange Castle, Ireland
Worker Sub-TypeFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0031754